Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a driven, patient-centric Dental Assistant to join our elite dental team at our newest practice. To succeed at this role, you must have a deep commitment to excellence, a passion for comprehensive dental health, and be willing to have fun while working hard. The scope of work includes a variety of clinical duties, including supporting our dentists in providing quality patient care, setting up and breaking down treatment rooms, taking and developing x-rays, offering chairside support, and providing patients with post-treatment instructions and care.
- Set up rooms for dental procedures, including sterilizing instruments and materials
- Assist dentist by handing instruments during the procedure
- Take and process x-rays when applicable
- Assist dental hygienists
- Perform lab duties, including but not limited to pouring molds and fabricating trays
- Give oral hygiene instructions
- Assure patient comfort
- Document patient records as dictated by the dentist or oral hygienist
- Necessary industry certifications and education
- 1+ years experience working at a dental office
- X-ray certification where state regulations apply
- Up-to-date cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate
- Strong working knowledge in dental procedures, including sterilization and routine equipment care
- Willingness and ability to work under supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dentrix knowledge is a plus
- Strong patient and empathy
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Salary from $15 to $22/hour.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.