Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a caring Pediatric Dentist to join our amazing multi-specialist team in Miami, FL. As a Pediatric Dentist at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll be working at an ultra-modern, high-tech office surrounded by talented and passionate individuals that will support your vision and assist you in delivering exceptional dental care. The position is open to certified pediatric dentists and general dentists with relevant experience and a high level of comfort working with kids of all ages.
- Provide specialized Pediatric Dentistry care
- Develop treatment plans
- Examine, diagnose, and treat a wide spectrum of pediatric oral health problems
- Educate patients on proper oral care and treatment options
- Provide preventative treatments
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism at all times
- Remain up-to-date with current technologies and standards of care through continued education and professional development
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Loves working with children in a solid family environment
- 3+ years of experience
- Compassionate, patient, and able to handle difficult situations
- Team player and a great leader
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of care possible
Salary from $134k to $201k per year
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.