Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated
selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and
empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the
lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care
and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and
continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient
outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a
person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true
potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Prosthodontist to join our fast-growing multi-specialist Miami, FL practice. The ideal candidate is passionate about dentistry and smile design, friendly, empathetic, and has strong communication and clinical skills.
- Diagnose and treat conditions
- Develop and administer comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient’s dental care needs and provide them with a beautiful smile
- Collaborate with other professionals, included but not limited to cosmetic restorative dentists, oral surgeons, anesthetists, and orthodontists
- Educate patients on proper oral care and treatment options
- Follow established guidelines in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism at all times
- Monitor patient process and address clinical issues accurately
- Provide a comfortable, caring atmosphere for patients
- Remain up-to-date with current technologies and standards of care through continued education and professional development
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program
- 3+ years of experience working as a prosthodontist
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible
Please submit your portfolio alongside your CV.
Salary from $150k to $300k per year
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans,
generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals,
and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social
condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any
other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.