CALL CENTER AGENT
Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a Call Center Agent to carry out contact center tasks that ensure our guests have all the necessary assistance and information to book a procedure while providing top-notch customer service. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and be productive even during high-demand situations.
- Answer incoming guest/patient phone calls
- Make and confirm appointments and accommodations
- Maintain guest/patient satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Describe products, procedures, and services
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company, events, policies, and technology
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Provide support to other positions/operations in cases of heavy workloads or absences
- 1-3 years of Customer Service/Contact Center experience
- Previous experience in a physician’s office, clinic, or professional healthcare setting is a plus
- Medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and organizational/time management skills required
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.