Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Dental Receptionist to join our boutique-style cosmetic and general dental practice. The Dental Receptionist will be the first in line of customer service for all patients and guests entering our office. Your responsibilities will include greeting patients, signing them in, scheduling future appointments, and handling incoming phone calls as needed.
- Assess the needs of patients and connect them with the appropriate provider
- Create and maintain a database of patient accounts and records
- Ensure each patient is given the necessary services and follow up to fulfill ongoing service needs
- Evaluate patient issues and provide recommendations to fix problems
- Follow up on no shows/cancelled appointments
- Ensure all dental equipment is functioning correctly
- Answer telephones and respond to email enquiries as needed
- Ensure the reception area is clean, well maintained, and professional in appearance
- 2+ years of dental experience required
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- High-quality organization skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and coworkers
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Dentrix software is a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn new programs and softwares
- A dedication to comprehensive dental care
- Superior working knowledge of general dental procedures and terminology
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.