Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for an experienced Physician’s Assistant to join our aesthetic team. The ideal candidate is a motivated team player that wishes to elevate and inspire the lives of our patients through an array of cosmetic treatments and procedures. To succeed at this role, you must have a deep commitment to excellence, a passion for aesthetic and lifestyle procedures, and be willing to have fun while working hard.
- Obtain patient history and perform medical assessment
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic studies if applicable
- Assist in the OR by serving as first assistant during surgical interventions
- Prepare prescriptions for medications as defined in the written agreement between PA and supervising physician
- Order relevant diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Consult and coordinate with medical team to evaluate, plan, and implement care plan
- Collaborate with fellow team members regarding treatment and continuing care, when necessary
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Physician Assistant Florida license
- 2+ years experience working at a medical office
- Aesthetic experience is a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize work during heavy workload situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong patient and empathy
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Salary $90k to $120k/year.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.