Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and professional Treatment Coordinator who’s ready to take their career to new heights! As a Treatment Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be to facilitate a seamless experience for all Dr. Patty Miami patients and guests by ensuring clients understand their treatment plan, the benefits of the recommended procedures, and their payment options.
- Build trust and understand patient needs and goals
- Prepare and present treatment plans, estimated financial investments, and payment options
- Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity
- Schedule treatment appointments
- Support operational staff with day-to-day supervisory tasks
- Follow and demonstrate a commitment to Dr. Patty Miami’s professional and service standards
- Collaborate with clinical and operational teams to effectively manage daily patient workflow
- Manage treatment paperwork, including sign-in sheets, consent, policity, and other forms
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- 3+ years of Treatment Coordination experience in a medical or dental setting required
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with various insurance plans
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Previous dental or aesthetic experience with a strong working knowledge of dental and/or cosmetic procedures and terminology
- Self-motivation, initiative, drive, and a cheerful and confident sales approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong patient and empathy
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Salary from $25 to $30/hour.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.